Tonight I pushed a big upgrade out to Feedwhip’s servers. I’ve spent a bunch of time examining performance and this upgrade tackles a few of the big issues Feedwhip has been facing. You’ll see some improvements, depending on what you’re doing, but there’s still a lot more to be done in the performance arena. Rest assured, I’m working on it every chance I get.

Okay, maybe not every chance. I spent yesterday and today redesigning the “feed detail” page. The old one was a jumbled layout of boxes and buttons that looked like crap. The new one is much easier on the eyes and should be less intimidating to first-time users who get redirected from an external website.

The UI redesign was done based on suggestions from Feedwhip’s users. If there’s something you think can be improved, let me know!

Advertisements